4 easy steps to becoming part of our family:
Step 1: Make an appointment to visit our Center
Schedule a visit by online form or call us at 440-944-2223.
Step 2: Visit our Center
- Receive a tour and overview of our Center
- Meet with your child’s teacher
- Review all required paperwork
- Ask any questions you have about the Center
- Visit a classroom and join a group activity. During this time we will observe him/her to determined which program will be best, based on his/her chronological and developmental age. The purpose of screening the children is to determine the best possible surrounding with an emphasis on preparing him/her for Kindergarten.
Step 3: Secure your child’s space by registering!
A $25 non-refundable Registration Fee and a completed ESLC Registration Form is all you need to reserve your child’s spot at our Center.
Step 4: Enroll!
You have 2 weeks to enroll in our Center after paying the Registration Fee. To enroll, simply complete the ESLC Enrollment Packet. The Director will contact you to confirm your child’s enrollment. Please note that the Medical Statement Form is to be signed by a physician or certified nurse.
Since infants have different eating and sleeping habits we require completion of the ESLC Infant Enrollment Packet in addition to our regular enrollment forms.
Please note that all forms must be submitted at least one day prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
Congrats and Welcome!
We work with each of our new families to ensure a smooth and happy transition to our Center. If you have any questions or would like to discuss how we, together, can help make your child’s first day more comfortable, please contact us.
We also invite you to visit the Our Parents section of this site for updated information about Center policies, events and other parent resources that we hope you find to be helpful!
Welcome to the Early Steps Learning Center family!