Step 1: Tour!
We invite you to request a tour by form or call us!
- 440-944-2223 for Chardon Road (Richmond Heights)
- 216-381-4600 for Richmond Road (Richmond Heights)
- 440- 585-4500 for Drenik Drive (Wickliffe)
- Receive a tour and overview of our Center
- Visit your child’s classroom and meet the teacher
- Ask any questions you have about the Center
- Visit a classroom and join a group activity. During this time we will observe him/her to determined which program will be best, based on his/her chronological and developmental age. The purpose of screening the children is to determine the best possible surrounding with an emphasis on preparing him/her for Kindergarten.
Step 2: Register!
Fast and easy online registration to secure your child’s space in one of our 3 Centers can be found by clicking on one of the below buttons. A $30 non-refundable Registration Fee is required.
Register at ESLC Drenick Dr (Wickliffe):
Step 3: Enroll!
To enroll, simply complete the ESLC Enrollment Packet. The Director will contact you to confirm your child’s enrollment. Please note that the Medical Statement Form is to be signed by a physician or certified nurse.You have 2 weeks to enroll in our Center after paying the Registration Fee.
Please note that all forms must be submitted at least one day prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
Congrats and Welcome!
We work with each of our new families to ensure a smooth and happy transition to our Center. If you have any questions or would like to discuss how we, together, can help make your child’s first day more comfortable, please contact us.
Welcome to the Early Steps Learning Center family!