Our Montessori Preschool Program for children ages 3 though 5 is now enrolling at our Richmond Road child care center. We invite you to contact us or call us at (216)381-4600 to take a tour and learn more about our program!
Important things to know about our Montessori Program:
- Led by a teacher trained by the American Montessori Society.
- Designed to help children reach their full potential, at their own pace through self discovery and the use of all five senses.
- Allows children to freely choose from a number of specially designed Montessori and “real life” materials that are specifically organized in the classroom.
- Our teacher observes the children and offers instructions, materials and encouragement according to each child’s individual readiness.
- The areas of our Montessori classroom include: Practical Life, Art, Sensorial, Math, Language, Science and Geography.
- We implement the Montessori method using the following five basic principles: respect for the child, utilizing the child’s absorbent mind, acknowledging sensitive periods for learning, maintaining a prepared environment and encouraging independent discovery and growth.
- And most importantly, learning is an exciting process of discovery, leading to concentration, motivation, self-discipline, independence and a love of learning.
Schedule your tour and learn why research has shown that Montessori children tend to thrive later on in life, performing well academically, socially, and emotionally!