In the movie, “The Wizard of OZ”, Dorothy learned that there truly is “no place like home”. At Early Steps Learning Centers, we strive to be a “home away from home” for children. Our mission is to provide a nurturing, safe and secure environment infused with fun and learning.
We value the trust you place in us and are committed to developing confident, caring, knowledgeable children with the tools to be leaders in their families and communities.
6 key elements to our Philosophy of Care are:
- ‘Feels like Home’ Environment: Our Centers are a warm, secure and loving place for children to play and learn.
- Curriculum-Based Learning: Starting in our Infant program, our classrooms follow a Curriculum that prepares the children for kindergarten. Our Curriculum is based on the belief that children learn through play, exploration and hands-on experiences.
- Individuality: We recognize that each child is unique and strive to help him/her to develop and grow at his/her own pace. We also teach the children to be proud of who they are and respect themselves.
- Teamwork: We foster an atmosphere of openness between parents and the Center staff and encourage teamwork to reach child development goals. For the children, we teach teamwork by focusing on interpersonal skills and personal responsibility.
- Diversity: Our Centers are committed to developing appreciation and respect for all people.
- Fun!: We want our children to enjoy their experiences every day at our Centers. Our motto, “Where Every Day is A Fun Day”, reminds the staff daily of the importance of having fun in all that we do.